Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Our Gospel for May 5, 2011



John 3:31-36

The one who comes from above is above all.
The one who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of earthly things. But the one who comes from heaven is above all.
He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. Whoever does accept his testimony certifies that God is trustworthy. For the one whom God sent speaks the words of God. He does not ration his gift of the Spirit. The Father loves the Son and has given everything over to him.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.

Ang sumasampalataya sa Anak ay may buhay na walang hanggan. 

Juan 3:31-36

31Siya na nagmula sa itaas ay higit sa lahat. Siya na nagmula sa lupa ay taga-lupa at nagsasalita ng ukol sa lupa. Siya na nagmula sa langit ay higit sa lahat. 32Siya ay nagpapatotoo sa kaniyang nakita at narinig at walang sinumang tumatanggap ng kaniyang patotoo. 33Siya na tumanggap ng kaniyang patotoo ay nagpatunay na ang Diyos ay totoo. 34Ito ay sapagkat siya na isinugo ng Diyos ay nagsasalita ng mga salita ng Diyos. Ibinibigay ng Diyos ang Espiritu nang walang sukat. 35Iniibig ng Ama ang Anak at ibinigay niya ang lahat ng mga bagay sa kaniyang mga kamay. 36Siya na sumasampalataya sa Anak ay may buhay na walang hanggan. Ang hindi sumasampalataya sa Anak ay hindi makakakita ng buhay. Subalit ang galit ng Diyos ay nananatili sa kaniya.

1 comment:

Ed Lucena said...

GOD IS TRUSTWORTHY. Many things that happen to us are from above, and they speak the words of God. I believe nothing happens by chance. Somehow there is God’s hand willing and blessing our paths. No, I do not mean that bad things come from God but that God can speak to us even through bad events in our lives.

I have made some unwise moves and wrong turns. But God uses these to draw me back to himself. God turns these events into good opportunities for growth in the sometimes wild ride of my life. God watches me from a distance, I feel, and allows me to stumble or crawl, but God never leaves me far from His sight. God is like a father proudly watching His son grow and like a mother always ready to catch her son in case he falls.

I remember the time when I don't trust Him to run my life. I always have that feeling of insecurity towards my accomplishment. It's like I trust myself so much to do all the things that I should do without asking Him for guidance, but I am still unsure if things would turn out fine.

I always feel stressed and sometimes to the point that I don't want to report to the office to see my Boss again nagging me about my sales reports, sales deadlines and sales budget preparations.

Now I understand how easy it is to let go and trust God with everything I do. Stress, Pressure, Discomfort levels all went down when I started trusting God for His provisions and help. My confidence level went up, my relationship with my wife has never been better, my relationship with my grown up kids have matured properly, but above all, my spiritual level is now aligned with what our Lord God planned for us to do.

When you trust God, make sure you trust Him all the way. Not 80%, not 90%, not 99% but you've got to trust Him 100%.

After all, whoever believes in the Son has eternal life.

In the name of Jesus, please save us from all accidents and protect us from harm.

May God continue to bless us always and forever!

Post a Comment

Please type your sharing/reflection here.